I have replaced my father’s wheelchair and would like to put the original one to good use in the village. It has large back wheels so easy to push on our pavements! and will fold down to fit in a medium hatchback car. If you would like to utilise this, please speak with Roger at […]
Wymeswold Village Show is taking place on Sunday 15th September in the Memorial Hall. Please get involved in this village event, by entering in as many or few classes as you can – see the entry form for the full list available. It is a fun day, with games, refreshments, bar, raffle and auction – […]
The Wolds Historical Organisation web site is hosting a remarkable new free PDF. This is a detailed history of activities at Wymeswold airfield in the 1950s and 1960s which has been prepared by Richard Knight, who grew up at the western end of the runways. Most of the information is about the activities of the […]
Click here for more photos from this year’s Open Gardens. Many thanks to Phil Bass for these.
The Wymeswold Village Project Fund (the organising committee behind the annual Duck Races) is making grants available to local clubs, associations, societies, community projects and charities. These grants are as a result of the Wymeswold Village Duck Race and the profits realised on the betting races, BBQ and games. It is recognised that local organisations are also given […]
Wymeswold Cricket Club Fixtures 2019 Wymeswold Cricket Club Junior Fixtures 2019
Take a look at the work in progress website for “The Mantle Place” at https://mantleplace.wordpress.com.
The current edition of ‘The WHO’s What’s What‘, a newsletter from the Wolds Historical Organisation.
- Previous News
- Allotments available in Wymeswold! – December 2017
- Transcript of Lily Brown’s First World War diary – November 2017
- New WHO Book out – September 2017
- Update on bus service changes – July 2017
- Changes to Bus Service – July 2017
- Annual Report from Wymeswold Parish Council 2017
- Video of Waddle Start – May 2017
- Storkit Meadows becomes a health and safety classroom for village pupils – April 2017
- Oops! – April 2017
- Wymeswold Parochial Charities – December 2016
- Photos of Wymeswold Open Gardens 2016
- Adie Keogh’s ‘Tour de Wolds’ Cycle challenge – Sunday 12th June 2016
- Photos of Wymeswold Open Gardens 2015