Helen is an extremely experienced mental health specialist with a specialism in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, currently offering an out of hours Saturday morning clinic in the private care room in Wymeswold Pharmacy. To read more about Helen and her qualifications, see the Mind Care CBT website.
Cognitive behavioural therapy is:
- An evidenced-based psychological treatment
- Highly structured
- Goal orientated
- Concerned with emotions, unhelpful thinking and behaviour
- Based on a coherent treatment rationale informed by cognitive theory
- Based on a psychological formulation to understand the factors that led to the problem
- CBT Sessions out of hours
If you work or have commitments during working hours, then Saturday morning therapy sessions would work for you. Clinic open between 9am-12pm every Saturday
- Assessment without commitment
You may request a full CBT assessment, consisting of a full formulation of your presenting problems, with no obligation to proceed with therapy with Mind Care.
- Clinical Supervision & Consultancy
In some circumstances it may be possible to arrange CBT sessions in your home. Again, these would be out of hours.
To contact Helen, give her a ring on 07495514252 or email email@example.com