Contact Details for Parishioner Reporting of Village Issues

List of Contact Details for Wymeswold Parishioners to Report a Problem

Noise Complaints:

  • Parishioners can report via the email:

  • Specific issues with noise levels from Everyman Racing, Prestwold: Parishioners can report increased noise levels with a specific day, time, and duration via email to environmental health department at Charnwood Borough Council for who records the complaints at the and the land agent of Prestwold Hall via this email: at Prestwold Hall.

Parking Issues:

Other contacts within Charnwood Borough Council:


Other contacts within Leicestershire County Council:


Severn Trent:


Reporting an Untaxed Vehicle: